Wednesday, January 4, 2012

vampires? or lovers? who can hurt you most?

raindrops keeps on echoing in my ears. staring and listening to every detail of the wind, of the raindrop, and every footstep from nowhere. even my blood that flows down my veins.every beat of my heart, and every gasp of air..

i can't sleep!! it's like someone is staring while i sleep.. sudden pinches and pokes come from nowhere.. and worst, even bites penetrates me. like a vampire so pale.. a vampire's reddening eyes that stares, which captured millions and millions and millions of scenes.. those teeth that seems so watering. trying to hunt you with it's own sharpness.. can a vampire hurt me??  or can he love me more than a lover do? a lover that sucks you in the neck. an eyes of a vampire that have seen and dated millions and millions and millions of girls before you, a lover that has reddening eyes that stares because of lust? a lover that curses you when you are not around.. like sudden pinches and pokes come from nowhere.. and worst, even bites penetrates you.. 

HURTS YOU WITHIN..



Now tell me.. who can hurt you most?




A vampire?   or  a   lover?
















No comments: